NATS Weekly #48
Published on Oct 17th, 2022
Week of October 10 - 16, 2022
️ 💁 News
News or announcements that don't fit into the other categories.
- 🎉 Please join us for RethinkConn 2022! It is a half-day, virtual, and FREE event which will cover and demonstrate the latest and greatest capabilities. Register here!
Official releases from NATS repos and others in the ecosystem.
- nats-server - v2.9.3
- nats-streaming-server - v0.25.2
- nats.go - v1.18.0
- nats.c - v3.4.1
- nats.ex - v1.6.0
- k8s/nats - v0.8.1
- nack - v0.7.4
Blog posts, tutorials, or any other text-based content about NATS.
GitHub Discussions from various NATS repositories.
- nats-server - Embedded Server
- nats-server - How data is handled after the gateway's transmission failed
- nats-server - Jetstream partitioning without impact on consumers
- The NATS protocol documentation has been updated to include the
HPUBmessage types (as well as fix the CR+LF delimiters)!
- Have you been interested in JetStream-based request-reply semantics? Essentially, the ability to send a request, have it buffered in a stream and then have a subscriber reply if even if they are not immediately available? If so check out this super basic example which shows an experimental API and give us feedback on the use cases you have!