NATS Weekly #50
Published on Oct 31st, 2022
Week of October 24 - 30, 2022
News or announcements that don't fit into the other categories.
- 🎈 Happy 12th Birthday to NATS! Check out this tweet from NATS creator, Derek Collison, with links to the first ever commit (in Ruby!) and nearly exactly two years later, the first commit for the rewrite in Go. We thank the amazing set of committers and community all contributing to this special technology over the years.
- 🙏 Thanks to everyone who were able to attend the Reactive Summit and KubeCon sessions talking about NATS! Once the videos are made available, we will be sure to link them here and socialize them. We really appreciate the support and hope you learned something new!
- 👏 Todd Beets, Synadia's Director of Product Solutions, appointed as a Pillar of Excellence Leader in the Mobility and Connectivity of Things Center of Excellence!
- 🗺️ The NATS roadmap has been updated! Note, 2023 has been arranged into two parts rather than having quarterly breakdowns.
- 🎟️ Less than two weeks to go! Join us for RethinkConn 2022, a half-day, virtual, and FREE event hosted by Synadia on November 10th!
Official releases from NATS repos and others in the ecosystem.
Community created projects in the NATS ecosystem.
- YunaBraska/nats-server - v2.9.4 - NATS Server for testing in Java
GitHub Discussions from various NATS repositories.
- nats-server - How to pause consuming for a while?
- nats.java - Accuracy of inactive threshold for ephemeral consumers
- nats.deno - Is it possible to avoid JS.API.STREAM.NAMES request during kv.watch?